The VALUE VF-81 series is a high performance butterfly valve designed to suit critical fluids that are not easy to control with general purpose butterfly valves.
Featuring a self-sealing seat ring double eccentric disc and a choice of several kinds of materials for seal rings the VF-81 valves could take over the perform of ball valve and gate valve even the fluids such as corrosive slurry and high pressure stream can be perfectly controlled.
Triple eccentric geometry allows long life and tight shutoff
Seat design is tilted cone configuration allowing seat to float inside disc profile, forming an elliptical cone shape on closing
360 degree line contact between seat and seal of body and disc even during wide temperature fluctuations
100% Solid metal seat and body seal withstands sever services and will not “washout”
- Valves are high performance with offset seat and double eccentric disc design.
- Valve seat is designed for full pressure, bi-directional, bubble tight sealing.
- Valve is equipped with upper and lower low friction bearings
- One piece shaft design is Blowout proof and is equipped with anti-static devices
- Patented seat retainer ring attaches without bolts allowing complete uninterrupted seal face
- Valve has integral body stop to prevent over travel
The motorized GEMU 428 2/2 way butterfly valve has a low maintenance electrical actuator with a powerful reversible DC motor. The secondary gear in the motor, consisting of a threaded spindle with swivel lever, provides the rotation through 90°. GEMU 428 has an optical position indicator and a manual override.